5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. teaching bilingual Kindergarten
2. finishing up my masters' degree
3. had plenty of time to exercise/worry about myself
4. livin' up the newly married, without kids, life
(well livin' it up as much as an active Mormon could)
5. I didn't realize how much more fulfilling my life would be with my kids!
5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. not go to work
2. workout/clean my house
3. take the kids somewhere fun to play
4. make Thai Pizza for dinner (Yum!)
5. date night with Curt (he's leaving for 4 days this weekend)
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. pay tithing
2. buy a house (how would no house payment be?)
3. invest
4. give some away...help my Mom
5. travel!!!
5 Places I have lived:
1. Tahlequah, Oklahoma
2. Nevada, Missouri
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Provo, Utah
5. Various cities in Uruguay
5 Jobs I have held:
1. Babysitter
2. Busser/Hostess at The Old Spaghetti Factory (Trolley Square)
3. Hostess/Waitress at Brick Oven in Provo
4. Billing department person at Big Planet (an internet company-part of NuSkin Corp)
5. Teacher (Kindergarten and ELP)
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
1. To be done having kids (i love them, but i want to be done!)
2. To still be active in church
3. Happy and healthy
4. In a new home/new area where we plan to stay long term
5. Being a patient Mom who loves being with her kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment