It was a year ago today that my Dad passed away. I just wanted to add a post in memory of him. We miss his funny sarcastic humor and watching the way he played with the grandchildren. He is definitely missed, but we know he is free from the suffering he had to endure here, so it gives us hope knowing that he is happy and that one day we will see him again!
My Dad with Rylie (he wanted her to have that name-we were hesitant at first, but grew to love it and I'm so glad he was able to meet her)

I love both of these pictures of my parents. One is at my Mom's house and one is at Benihana's, one of their favorite restaurants.
My Dad with Kimi, this was in 1999.
My Dad, Me and Brendan...this picture says enough by itself!
My Dad with me on his back!
I hope you all get a glimpse of what a great guy my Dad was...he was a lot of fun and we miss him!

4 comments:
OMGosh! I didn't know he passed away! I'm so sorry, Trieste.
Go dad! We miss you! I thought about him a lot yesterday and today...
I'm so sorry about your dad. What a nice tribute to him. Thanks for commenting on my blog-sorry it took a while to respond. I've been a little busy :-)
I was so sorry to hear about your dad Trieste! My dad passed away too, it will be 5 years in January. It's definitely hard, but it's so comforting having the gospel in our lives! It was good seeing your blog. You will have to check mine out too! It's www.eatcatfooddaily@blogspot.com Take care!
Post a Comment