Wednesday, December 15, 2010
December is BUSSSSS-Y!
Wow! We have been so busy and I have wanted to blog about all the fun things we have been doing, but there is just never enough time in the day. We have had an Advent calendar for the first time this year and each day has had something fun/meaningful/thoughtful to do and we are having such a fun time. We've been busy making crafts, looking at different Christmas lights/displays, making Christmas lists for Santa (and changing them once or twice or three times), visiting Santa and his reindeer, making candy and treats, shopping for gifts and making thank you cards for teachers and friends. The one thing not on that list is family pictures and Christmas cards, which I'm afraid might not get done this year, but does it matter as much as having a great time with our little family. I sure hope no one is offended if we don't send them this year! I will post pics and details soon, but for now, know that we are thinking of all of our wonderful family and friends at this great time of the year and we love you all immensely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment