Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Week of Birthdays!
























Jacie had such a fun birthday week this week! She thought that everyday this week was her birthday. I guess until she had her friend party she thought it wasn't over yet. We celebrated with my family last Sunday at my Mom's house. Her Grandpa Bill and Grandma Nancy, her aunts and uncles and a lot of cousins were all there along with her Grandma Kercher. She finally got her Sophie doll from us that she has been wanting for such a long time and she was so happy!

















On her actual birthday, which was Monday, she got to take treats and little prizes for her friends in her preschool class and some prizes to her friends in her computer class. Then, we went out to her favorite restaurante, Chili's, for dinner and of course, she had to get her favorite dessert, the chocolate molten lava cake. Then, it was her friends' birthday on Saturday at Jungle Jim's! She had a blast hanging out with her friends and cousins and riding rides and playing games. She was so excited for her Ariel cake (and I'm glad because it took me all morning to make it).




I'm just glad the week-long birthday is finally over. It was lots of fun, but so tiring and exhausting for me! On the way home last night she asked if it was still her birthday and I quickly made sure she was aware that her birthday was still a year away and not coming up for quite awhile.

2 comments:

Sabine Berlin said...

Your cake looked awesome. Glad she had a fun party!!!

Sass said...

I can't believe she is 5, can you believe she we will be in Kindergarten this year! Crazy how they grow!!