Wow! My little one is now 3 years old. I cannot believe how quickly she has grown up. She is definitely becoming her own little person. She has the cutest way of speaking. She loves babies and playing with her big sister, most of the time anyway. She loves to sing, dance and play the piano. She loves taking baths and she loves to be a "big helper" by loading the dishwasher and cleaning anything she can...I am loving that! She still loves being held and cuddled and tries to find her way into our bed anytime she can. I just don't know where the time has gone! For her birthday this year she decided that she wanted to have a pink Care Bear cake and go to a local bounce house. We invited some cousins and her nieghborhood friend, that is almost like a sister to her, and we had a blast! She got some babies, a Care Bear, another stuffed animal bear and some cuddly beannie baby leopards for her birthday. She had a great day and can finally show with her fingers that she is indeed 3 years old!
1 comment:
its not fair how fast they grow up! Hunter will be 4 in January!! I can't believe how time flies. Rylie has gotten so big, she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment