I've gotten behind on my blogging so I'm just going to post some pics of the fun stuff we've been doing lately and promise to keep my future posts more up-to-date!
Sheesh - your kids seem so big. I know I see them all the time, but for some reason, it seems like they shouldn't be so big! Isn't it disgusting how these young years go so fast?!?!
Okay you are a fun mom this summer! All we have done is go to soccer camp, sccer games, soccer practice. I need july to come fast so I can get something fun in!
2 comments:
Sheesh - your kids seem so big. I know I see them all the time, but for some reason, it seems like they shouldn't be so big! Isn't it disgusting how these young years go so fast?!?!
Okay you are a fun mom this summer! All we have done is go to soccer camp, sccer games, soccer practice. I need july to come fast so I can get something fun in!
Post a Comment