Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Escape to Las Vegas


Curt and I just went on our first vacation without the kids in over 2 1/2 years. It was a great break! We flew to Las Vegas for 2 nights and we had fun just seeing the sights, eating some yummy food and catching a couple of shows. We stayed at a great resort, Tahiti Village, with nice rooms and a fun pool (too bad it was way too cold for any swimming). We were a little bummed that we had planned the trip to escape the cold, winter weather and we were greeted with cold, rainy and windy weather in Vegas. But, we still had a great time and the resort we stayed at was so nice we've already booked a return trip with the girls. I'm sure they would have a blast there! Anyway, it was a nice escape from reality, but I guess we're officially back to the fun and craziness of everyday life. We didn't have our camera, so we don't have any pictures, but we plan on going again soon so we'll make sure we have it then!

4 comments:

lvs2dance said...

That place looks fun! I have never heard of it before, is it expensive?

Gold-E said...

Let me know about the Bachelor party! I would love to go!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com

Sabine Berlin said...

Looks like fun. The last time we went down we stayed at the Golden Nugget, which they have completely redone. You cna swim with the sharks. It was great. Ohhhhh I need a vaction.