Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Things I don't want to forget!



There have just been some great moments, just everyday normal events, that I don't want to forget. I am loving my kids...they are so cute and innocent and sweet (most of the time). There are times when they will try my patience, but in doing so, they are helping me to become more patient and understanding. They love being with me and fight over who gets to sit near my on the couch to cuddle with me or who gets to hold my hands. They love having one-on-one time with me and love to go shopping with me, as long as they can get some type of treat (popcorn and an icee at Target are a favorite). The pictures above are of the girls with their hair braided-I did that one Saturday evening so they could have some fun hair for Sunday. Rylie had to give the scripture and Jacie had to give the talk for Primary...don't they look so cute?!!!




Tyler loves to give me open-mouthed kisses and is such a Mommy's boy. I have been trying to wean him, but he just is so attached to me and loves having that special time with me. I have to admit that I kind of like it too, he loves to just cuddle up and nurse. I think it's going to take us awhile to give it up completely. He used to sleep with his bum up in the air, with his arms curled under him too and just a couple of weeks ago I said to myself that I need to take a picture before he stops doing that...and he has, he curled up like that for a second tonight when I put him in his bed, but quickly leaned onto his side. I'm afraid I missed my opportunity to get that pic. (I just caught him doing it and hurried to get some pics...)
While thinking about all of this I realized that this time of life is going by so quickly. My babies are getting older and I am afraid that I am going to miss so much about this time of my life. I am afraid that this time will be gone before I know it.


So, I'm going to just record things when I think of them. Here is something that Tyler does...he loves to laugh when someone burps or farts...the girls didn't do that when they were that young, I wonder if it's a boy thing? He also loves to climb on everything...the table, the counter, the piano, the bookshelf, the lawn chairs...he is a monkey!!!


I love that Rylie called Lagoon, "Magoon" for such a long time. She also says "nemember" for remember.


I love that Jacie loves to run up and give me the biggest hugs and tells me that she loves me!

I think I have some of the greatest kids in the world!!!

No comments: